Co-Founder & CEO
- Graduated from Florida Atlantic University in 1984 with a B.B.A. in Marketing Management.
- Since 1984 Leonard has bought, managed and sold over Fifty Million Dollars Of Commercial and Residential Real Estate! This includes (5) apartment communities totaling over 1000 keys, and several Manufactured Housing Communities, with over 200 pads!
- Leonard was the founder of a Commercial Janitorial/Facility Maintenance company, Emmaculate Reflections, that was sold to Kellermeyer Bergensons Services and the Sixteen Billion Dollar Private Equity group GI Partners in March of 2018. Yearly sales at Emmaculate Reflections reached almost 40 million dollars!
- Leonard actively helps with funding for Gynecological Cancer research at the University of Miami Sylvester.
- Leonard has been married to his wife Wendy for over 29 years and has two children and three grandchildren!